Thank you for your interest in linking to the Leader Dogs for the Blind website. Our website provides information for clients, graduates, volunteers and others who support our mission to enhance the lives of people who are blind and visually impaired.
Please follow these guidelines when linking to our site:
- Links to the Leader Dog website should be text-only.
- The use of our logo is prohibited without prior permission. If you would like to use a logo-based link to our site, please send your request and the URL of your website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leader Dog prohibits false or misleading suggestions of our affiliation or endorsement of companies, products and services.
- Leader Dog does not allow framing or any other technique that alters the appearance of our website. Sites using frames should open the Leader Dog website in a new window.
- The following are the suggested link and lead-in sentence to our website: