Our calendar features fundraising events hosted by Leader Dogs for the Blind and our supporters.
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit 7th Annual Charity Golf Outing
- Monday, May 20th @ 11:15 a.m.
- The Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit will host its 7th Annual Charity Golf Outing on Monday, May 20, 2013 at Wabeek Country Club. Proceeds from the golf outing will benefit Leader Dogs for the Blind. Registration for a single golfer is $150 and for a foursome is $600. Registration includes 18 holes of golf with a cart, box lunch and dinner reception with a special Leader Dogs for the Blind guest speaker. For additional information, please visit the www.metrodetroitfepc.org.
- Location: Wabeek Country Club, 4000 Clubgate Drive, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Reaching for the Heavens with Leader Dogs!
- Saturday, June 8th @ 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Ashtabula Angels are teaming up with Circle of Friends Quartet and The Voices of Victory from the P.C.G. Church to raise money for Leader Dogs for the Blind! Come enjoy some wonderful gospel music, visit with a working Leader Dog and meet adorable Future Leader Dogs, all while supporting a great cause! Download the flyer for more information.
- Location: North Park, across from the 1st Baptist Church located at 4353 Park Ave., Ashtabula, OH